CcSPF Insulation System Benefits
• Superior thermal performance
• Meets ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC continuous insulation requirements
• Air barrier — helps control air leakage without additional detailing
• Improved moisture/vapor resistance
• The only FEMA-approved flood damage-resistant insulation2
• Simplified wall design (fewer trades needed)
Mass Wall ccSPF System Excels at High School
A ccSPF mass wall system was used for the 138,000-square-foot renovation and expansion of Merrimack High School in Penacook, NH.
The system’s superior air tightness and thermal performance facilitated a 25% reduction in HVAC sizing at a significant project cost savings of $6.85 per sq ft (total project savings exceeded $940,000). After a year, the school was using half the anticipated fuel, delivering additional savings throughout the building’s remaining life.